We are very excited for this year’s Easter Bonnet Parade which is for all the classes and we have prizes for the best Easter Bonnets in each of 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th class. While all the students might be already planning their hats, here are some helpful hints & tips:-
- Use any old hat/cap and sew or glue on the decorations to turn into an Easter Bonnet.
- Use recyclable materials such as cereal boxes, milk cartons, plastic bottles or egg cartons.
- Look at the outside for inspiration: maybe add some flowers and leaves.
- Make it simple and just encourage each child to enjoy creating his/her own Easter Bonnet!.
- Look back and be inspired by some of the previous pictures feature in this blog and the previous one.
We look forward to seeing everyone’s creations.
Also, Volunteers Wanted!
We want to make sure the children have the best Easter Fun Day and as this is a volunteer driven event, we are looking for volunteers to help us out with the Bake sale, Easter games, Tea & Coffee. If you can help out at any time between 8.45 and 12.30, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks, from NJS Parent Association!